QUEBEC FIT / JOGGING TOURS
Nothing’s worse than coming home from a business trip feeling exhausted from lack of physical activity, frustrated from having missed out on what was beyond your hotel room. That’s why we’ve developed workout programs that combine discovery, fun, physical activity and fresh air.
Discover our Quebec Fit Experience, an active way to discover interesting facts about Quebec city while working out, or lace up your shoes and take a jogging tour on one of our exclusive courses that will allow you to discover beautiful parts of the Historic District of Old Quebec, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Congress organizers and corporate clients visiting the Québec City region. Quebec Fit is designed for conference attendees and those accompanying them – spouses who wish to discover Quebec City … in action.
Activities start right in the guests’ hotel lobby. They follow streets that are outside the usual tourist routes, allowing you to exercise out of sight, while enjoying Quebec City’s spectacular views and attractions.
- Quebec Fit is offered year-round. The winter program can also be completed wearing snowshoes.
- We offer various levels of intensity: brisk walking or jogging (beginner, intermediate or advanced).
- Several proposed courses.
- There is one coach for every 15 participants.
- Training accessories and water bottles are provided by Coeur à l’ouvrage.
- Our instructors are bilingual (English / French) and have CPR training.
- The activity takes place rain or shine.
What to wear
Sneakers are mandatory. Training clothing is suggested to take full advantage of your experience (short-sleeved sweater, leggings or sports pants, etc.).
Sessions last 60 minutes, although duration can be adapted according to customer requirements.